Strengthened by Prayer
Strengthened by our life of prayer and supported by our Sisters in Community, we journey toward the Gospel vision of a peaceful, loving, and just world by serving in the United States and in Argentina, South America.
We live our mission by engaging in education, health care and other ministries which reflect the spirit and faith-filled vision of our foundress, Venerable Mother Maria Kaupas.
The Congregation’s seal – the lily, sword and crown – was designed by Bishop Shanahan of Harrisburg, PA, in 1908. At Christmas of that year he sent a box of stationery as his Christmas gift to Mother Maria and the Sisters teaching at Holy Cross School in Mt. Carmel, PA. Embossed on the stationery was the beautiful symbol that has remained with the Sisters to this day.