Who Are the SSC Associates?
Sisters of St. Casimir Associates are Catholic women and men who share in and live out the mission of the Sisters of St. Casimir in the spirit of our Foundress, Venerable Maria Kaupas. The Sisters of St. Casimir extend an invitation to become SSC Associates to those whose lives have been touched by the Sisters and now wish to deepen their spirituality and sense of mission within the vision of Venerable Mother Maria Kaupas. This invitation includes family members, friends, benefactors, co-workers, former members, priests, brothers, alumnae, those who staff their institutions, and those who serve on their Boards.
A Covenant Relationship
Associates maintain their own vocation and lifestyle. They do not profess vows with the Congregation, but rather commit themselves to a covenant relationship.
Ministry & Benefits
Sisters of St. Casimir Associates —
- pray daily for the Sisters of St. Casimir and the Sisters pray daily for the Associates
- live Gospel values and spread the kingdom of God with justice and compassion
- volunteer their service within and outside the SSC Community
- meet regularly to deepen their spirituality, for faith sharing and companionship
- participate in the spiritual and social functions of the SSC Community
- share in the hospitality and friendship of the Sisters.